Handling of Personal Information on the RYOKO Website
1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal Information refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, primarily the following:
- Name, date of birth, gender, occupation, telephone number, address, e-mail address, etc.
- ID numbers, passwords, etc. allocated to each individual
- Information that can easily be checked against other information, thus enabling the identification of a specific individual
2. Collection of Personal Information and Purposes of Use
RYOKO may ask you to provide personal information to the extent necessary to respond to requests for materials or other inquiries you make to RYOKO. Such personal information will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide a definite response to your inquiry;
- To provide you with RYOKO products, services and related information.
If we wish to obtain your personal information for any other purpose, we will advise you in advance.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
RYOKO will not disclose or otherwise provide any personal information you give us to any third party, with the following exceptions:
- If disclosure within RYOKO or to an affiliated company or agent is necessary in order to respond appropriately to the inquiry;
- If disclosure to a subcontractor or business partner is necessary within the extent of the purpose of use indicated in advance;
- If you consent;
- If required by law, etc.
4. Safety Measures
Your personal information will be managed appropriately under the officer responsible for its management. RYOKO will make every effort to protect your personal information, and will implement all reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent the information being leaked to outside parties and against the risk of illegal access by outside parties, falsification, etc.
6. Checking, Amendment, Deletion and Addition of Personal Information by the User
If we receive a request from you to check, amend, delete or add your personal information managed by RYOKO, we will respond to such requests appropriately after first confirming your identity.
7. Scope of Application of this Policy
This Policy applies to this website (https://www.kkryoko.co.jp). It does not apply to any other websites linked to from this website. Please inquire with the owners of those websites about their respective privacy policies.
8. Inquiries about this Page
Technology Group, Administration Department, RYOKO Co., Ltd
RYOKO may review its policies for the handling of personal information as necessary.